Scale project Submission

 


A medium scale: photoshopped as an archway into a busy street. I also decided to photoshop the family into the area underneath the archway to make it seem more cohesive with the photo and apart of the scene. The most difficult part was finding a photo of my model that matched with the shadows in the photo. 


A large scale: This photo was the most difficult for me, it was very difficult to decide how big to make the model in regards to it's surroundings and even more difficult to find a photo online that was copyright free and good quality. I decided since the photo was very plain to cut out the mountain and create an overlay so that the model would appear to be behind the mountain laying in the valley. 


A small scale: I really liked the photograph I took of my model at this angle, I thought it was very interesting as a perspective. I was determined to find a photo that I could incorporate it into. 
I had to photoshop in the shoe in the bottom left corner because I was worried the scale wasn't clear enough. Additionally, I made sure to add in more shadows using overlays because the surroundings needed to match the models shadows. 




Comments

Popular Posts